Hot Toys expands its Television Masterpiece Series line of sixth-scale figures with the addition of The Scarlet Witch from the hit Disney+ series, WandaVision. Wanda Maximoff, also known as The Scarlet Witch, is brought to life in exquisite detail through a detailed likeness of Elizabeth Olsen and a newly developed body with 28 points of articulation. The figure features her costume as seen in the last episode of WandaVision and comes with 8 interchangeable hands, and accessories including a Darkhold book, 2 power-using effects accessories, and a stand. You can pick up the Scarlet Witch from Sideshow Collectibles for $275.00 by clicking the link here.
“This is Chaos Magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch.” – Agatha Harkness
Trying to get to the bottom of Wanda Maximoff’s powers, Agatha takes Wanda off on a trip down memory lane reliving the past memories. Forced to go along with Agatha’s plan, Wanda unleashes her abilities to protect her loved ones, meanwhile gains a greater understanding of the full extent of her considerable powers.
Inspired by WandaVision, Marvel Studios’ original series, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce a stunning 1/6th scale collectible figure of The Scarlet Witch and her brand-new costume with impressive details from the series finale.
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch in WandaVision, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities, long curly sculpted hair and her signature headdress, a newly designed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, detailed outfit including the hooded cape, specially created hands with red translucent fingertips, Darkhold book, power-using effect accessories, and a dynamic figure base for display.
Reserve space for the Scarlet Witch figure from WandaVision collection!
The 1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Elizabeth Olsen as The Scarlet Witch in WandaVision
– Newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
– Specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities
– Brown color long curly hair sculpture with headdress
– Newly designed body with over 28 points of articulations and LED-light up function on forearms (battery operated)
– Approximately 28 cm tall
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of gesture hands
– Two (2) pairs of gesture hands with red translucent fingertips
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) red colored hooded cape with patterns (embedded bendable wire)
– One (1) red colored vest with black strip and details
– One (1) red colored waist armor with patterns
– One (1) black colored pants with red strip and details
– One (1) pair of black colored boots with red strips
– One (1) Darkhold book
– Two (2) power-using effects accessories
– Specially designed figure stand with character name
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022
*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Luminous reflective effect can be activated by UV black light torch (not included)
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice