Hot Toys announces a new entry into their ever-expanding Television Masterpiece Series with the unveiling of the Hot Toys Star Wars: Death Watch Mandalorian sixth scale collectible figure from the hit Disney+ show, The Mandalorian.
Seen during the flashback sequences scattered within the show, the Death Watch Mandalorians arrived to rescue the Separatists on the settlement of Aq Vetina. This new figure features a full Death Watch Mandalorian armor and helmet on a 30 point articulated body, six interchangeable hands, a blaster rifle and a blaster pistol, and a magnetically attachable blue jetpack with two thruster fire accessories.
One interesting potential teaser is the Super Battle Droids partially shown in the product photos, which could hint at an announcement soon. The figure is expected to ship between the fourth quarter of 2021 and the first quarter of 2022 and will set you back $235.00. You can order yours by clicking one of the links below.
During a Separatist attack on the settlement of Aq Vetina, the young Din Djarin™ was under attack by super battle droids, but before any harm could come to the boy, a group of Death Watch Mandalorians arrived to take out the droids and rescue Din.
With a new season of the highly anticipated The Mandalorian debuting soon, Hot Toys is delighted to expand The Mandalorian collectible series further and officially introducing the new 1/6th scale Death Watch Mandalorian collectible figure today!
The highly accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of the Death Watch Mandalorian who rescued the young Din Djarin in the show. It features highly detailed helmet and armor pieces with weathering effects, skillfully tailored outfit, finely sculpted jetpack with real-like thruster fire accessories, two blasters, and a figure base.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to include the stunning Death Watch Mandalorian 1/6th scale collectible figure from The Mandalorian in your Star Wars collection! “This is the way.”
The 1/6th scale Death Watch Mandalorian Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Death Watch Mandalorian in the live-action series The Mandalorian
– Newly developed Death Watch Mandalorian helmet and finely crafted body armor in blue color with rank insignia
– Specially applied weathering effects on armor, weapons, and accessories
– Approximately 30cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– One (1) blue-colored battle damaged chest armor
– One (1) dark brown-colored under-suit with shoulder armors and thigh guards
– One (1) grey colored vest with armors
– One (1) pair of blue-colored gauntlets
– One (1) brown-colored leather-like utility belt with pistol holster
– One (1) pair of blue-colored knee armors
– One (1) pair of leather-like black-colored boots with weathering effect
– One (1) interchangeable blue colored left thigh guard
– One (1) blaster rifle
– One (1) blaster pistol
– One (1) magnetically attachable blue jetpack with two (2) real-like thruster fire accessories
– Specially designed dynamic figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
– Figure Painted by Lok Ho
– Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q4,2021 – Q1, 2022
**Prototype is shown. The final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice